Sunday, July 23, 2006

I become less... He becomes more.

My life. My wants. My desires. My goals.

Meaningless... if it isn't about God's Glory. Your will be done, oh God. Not my will, but yours. For it's only in your will that I am truly free. Free to live. Free to want. Free to desire. Free to dance.

Tonight, your holy spirit is a radiant candle within my heart. Reading in Hebrews... I'm astounded to think about the heavens, the very stars extinguishing their light- that they too will pass away, but you won't. They may seem eternal, but they are not; You are. You will fold up this heaven and earth like a garment and put out a new one. You have promised me so much Jesus. Help me to live my life in its entirety to your Glory. Guide my steps. Guide my wants. Guide my desires. I submit to you in humble adoration.

Yours.

Greggy-D

No comments: