Monday, May 02, 2005

Belated birthday...

Greggy-D
It's been over a month... That's too long for sure. My health came back to normal from the ear infection stuff. It's the kind of thing that would be like watching grass grow. Little by little until you are facing a different reality - in this case a very positive one. My birthday was exactly a week ago today. My golden birthday to be exact. Twenty five on the 25th. It carries a sort of "weighty-ness" to it. It was a good day. Birthday lunch with the youth staff and a dinner with friends. I'm keenly aware of my mid-twenties state though.

I haven't had a "Happy New Day" in quite some time. I miss those roommate bonding moments.

I'm not exactly where I thought I would be by now which is ok, but sort of not either. I'm in the midst of "carving" a path right now. The next step decision is soon approaching. Faith Community Church has offered me the position of staying on for two more months and I have accepted.

I guess some of the latest exciting things are:
Youth Sunday is coming up this weekend, and also a crawfish boil.
Summer backpacking trip to Yosemite N.P. with some buds.
New Headlamp and I won an auction on ebay today for some backpacking cook-gear.

Faithfulness and discipline are things I always need more of. G'nite

No comments: