Wednesday, May 25, 2005

phosphor bronze...nickel wound...

Greggy-D

Recently, I've replaced the guitar strings on my electric guitar and acoustic guitar. It's quite refreshing. I need to write more. Music is such a release for me... as is writing. I think I find myself or at least the core of who I am in those things.

I think one of the humbling things to know in life is that there is always more. I could look at where I am and be totally dissatisfied because I'm not "there" yet. Not seeking righteousness, not pursuing to serve God and others, not having carved a path or figured out exactly what I want in life...

In all these and more if I begin to think that I have arrived or have achieved "there" than please, someone humble me quick. It gives me a strange hope to know that I won't attain perfection on my own. That there is always something more...

I await eternity with great expectation.

I will see Jesus and I will live out all my days with Him. Both here and there. Heaven and eternity are the "there" that these days press ever towards. This life is but a breath.

No comments: