Sunday, June 05, 2005

Embrace the mystery; Finding oneself in being lost

I just watched The Motorcycle Diaries tonight. Wonderful movie. It's the kind of thing that is great to watch with friends, but at the same time makes you want to be by yourself to have some serious introverted reflection time.

It makes me wait with much more anticipation for our road trip. I leave in about a week. I'm actually a little bit nervous. I don't know if I'm ready, but I'm also excited to go. I hope that me and my friends don't get on each other's nerves. 12 days is a LONG time to hang out with anyone.

I was hoping to write some more tonight, but sleepiness is setting in and my thoughts are eluding me. As far as the title of this entry... I hope it kind of speaks for itself. I'm looking forward to losing ourselves on purpose in the wilderness in Yosemite, but thinking that I'll find myself some in doing this. We should have a blast. I don't know that I've ever done anything like this and it should be quite the adventure.

No comments: