Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I had one of the best birthday outings! I went out for sushi with a long time friend and my mom. Afterwards we went to a coffee house where there was an open jazz jam. Of course... I brought my trombone so that I could join in ;-)

Makes my heart flip! I loved it! One of my buddies was able to make it out and then he and I just went to a wine bar to try out a vino rojo. Great ambiance the ENTIRE evening and great conversation. I got home and there was a calming rain for finishing touches. Absolutely wonderful.

Throughout yesterday there were birthday messages in phone calls, ecards, and emails. It was like lil' love sprinklings :-) OH! And when I checked my mail when I got home there was a package of chocolates that was mailed to me from my apartment complex! I was impressed.

Hopefully the celebration will continue throughout the rest of this week... I think I'm gonna be able to out with friends for dinner and live jazz tomorrow, and this weekend will probably be celebrating with the fam.

It doesn't get much better :-) I feel loved.

No comments: