Saturday, April 29, 2006

Another single Saturday night...

Well, I didn't get around to it, maybe I will tomorrow. I was going to watch a movie about Charlie Parker. I did start it, but then I got distracted and lost in my thoughts.

I suppose I just need some sleep. I kind of enjoy these pondersome evenings though. It's a nice chance to reflect on things, and relax. Speaking of... a cup of tea sounds nice right about now. I'll have to do that after I wrap it up here.

***

Jesus, I need you. Fill my heart. Fill this time. Lead me beside quiet waters this evening and let the beginning of tomorrow stir my soul towards you. Help me to die to self... "for to live is Christ and to die is gain"

Thank you for the blessings lately... they've been tremendous :-) You are awesome. May I celebrate in your love for me.

Greggy-D

No comments: