Monday, May 01, 2006

Freedom...

From Psalm 86...

10 For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.
11 Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
12 I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.
13 For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.

Something I ponder as of late... God has already proclaimed my freedom. Enabling me to dance in "Fields of Grace" as a popular Christian song says; However, more often than not the above is my vantage point. Not my true position, but it is the self-inflicted perspective which is simply untrue. I believe that the more I ponder and meditate on the fact that I have been "delivered from the depths of the grave" the more I will fall in love with Jesus and the healthier I will be spiritually. Posted by Picasa

No comments: